It’s summer, which means festival season is upon us!
And we can all agree that Montreal, in terms of festivals, is nothing short of impressive. Francofolies, International Jazz Festival, Les Nuits d’Afriques, Just for Laughs, Le Grand Montreal Comique, Zoofest, IleSoniq, Osheaga and many more!
But let’s focus on the last two: IleSoniq and Osheaga. These are considerably the two largest music festivals and have gained international recognition and pulls in quite a crowd every year.
Have you bought this year’s tickets yet? If so, have you thought about your outfit for these outdoor festivals?
To help you complete your «fit», here are a few ideas to help you out:
- ● Fishnet stockings – several colors available (pink, red, green, black, white, purple)
- ● Flower necklaces and headbands
- ● Glow stick necklaces and bracelets
- ● Tutus – several colors available
- ● Funk glasses
- ● Unicorn and mermaid accessories
In short, if you want to stand out this festival season, start with Vezina Party Center!